Patient Watch / Entry-Level Healthcare Security Officer (Paladin Security)
This job reports to the
Client Service Manager.
This is a
position, working 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
- Monitor patient's health conditions and overall safety; Report any changes to Security and/or Nursing staff.
- Log and document all incidents reported by hospital staff, physicians, patients or visitors.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Remain calm and effectively perform...[more]
- Minimum High School Education
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Special Incentive Plans
Criminal Background Check
Reject Job Match