Integrated Applicant Tracking Solution (iATS)
The Kwantek Integrated Applicant Tracking Solution (iATS) is different from other applicant tracking systems because of the seamless integration of all its components. The solution eliminates paper trails and hours of work for your staff and, most importantly, allows you to focus your time on applicants you want to hire, reducing hiring costs and increasing client satisfaction and profits.
Key Features Include:
- Candidate Management
- Integrated Background Screening
- Operating Style Assessment
- Customer Support
- Website Integration
- Reporting and Metrics
- Data Security
Our Candidate Management Solution enables you to access and maintain all candidate information and communications in one place. You can also follow the candidate through every step of the hiring process, maintaining a log of activity, from resume review to the actual hiring.
Implementing a more efficient filtering process eliminates the need for manual tasks, time-consuming phone screens, and multiple candidate interviews.
Key benefits enable you to:
- Automatically identify candidates that meet your minimum requirements
- Review all candidate information and search applications from one location
- Forward resumes to team members, send “No Thanks” letters and email qualified candidates
Integrated Background Screening
Background screening is an important strategic step toward putting the highest quality team in place. Easy to operate and 50% faster than the industry average, our comprehensive screening services can be customized to meet your needs. Economical and work-efficient, our screening can save your company thousands of dollars in lost productivity, workplace disruption, and customer dissatisfaction that can result from making an uninformed hire.
- Social Security trace
- Enhanced nationwide criminal database search
- Reference verification/education verification
- Confirmation of criminal records
- Motor vehicle reports
- Drug and alcohol testing
Operating Style Assessment
The Kwantek Operating Style Assessment allows you to understand the operating style and thinking strategy of the potential hire. The assessment results are automatically compared to our assessment standards to provide an instant filter for your applicant pool. A simple check mark visually designates the most responsive candidates.
The assessment identifies an applicant’s:
- Level of responsibility
- Ability to be proactive
- Skill for interaction
The Kwantek Operating Style Assessment allows your staff to easily identify candidates worth your time. Your new hires are more efficient and effective, turnover decreases, profits increase, and your clients are happy.
Kwantek’s experienced support team is accessible and responsive to our clients and your candidates. Whether you are a new system user seeking product knowledge or a candidate with questions about how the system works, you will have access to our reliable support team for a truly personalized service.
Support services include:
- Fully facilitated implementation guided by your dedicated Account Manager, who will construct a launch process to satisfy your company goals
- Live telephone support – call directly and speak to a Kwantek Support Team specialist
- Online support – email the Support Team directly or access up-to-date User Manuals
- Unlimited training for system users at no additional cost
- Best Practice Updates and Professional Development Seminars
- Kwantek Client Advisory Board – participate with other clients, advising for continuous improvement
- Eliminate HR involvement and defer your candidate’s technical questions to the Kwantek Support Team
- Access online help through updated Frequently Asked Questions
- Email the Support Team for help with technical questions
Kwantek jobLink technology seamlessly connects your company website to our web-based solution. All job seekers will go directly to your company website to apply for your positions. All applicant information is collected, analyzed, and stored automatically.
jobLink technology provides you with the following solutions:
- jobLink interface is customizable to your current company brand and web design
- Create, edit, and post jobs directly to your website
- Customized job search capabilities for your candidates
- Software-as-a-Service means no additional expenses for hardware or IT involvement
- Dedicated customer support for all candidates during the application process
Kwantek will make sure that your account works the way you need it, when you need it. We work directly with you to make sure that the integration and implementation of your account is made as easy as possible.
Reporting and Metrics
Reporting features are available for multiple data points collected by the iATS. Key reports are customizable and standard reports are made simple. Respond to EEOC inquiries in a few clicks of a button and have the ability to show your applicant log to anyone at any time.
Some of the key features include:
- Time to hire
- Activity by job or system user
- Candidate sourcing and employee referrals
- EEOC records
- Hiring analysis